[opensuse-factory] openFATE and Release Notes Entries
Maybe, it was never announced here, or I missed the announcement, I just
want to let you know that you now can submit Release Notes entries with
openFATE (https://features.opensuse.org/).

Just open a feature that is "done" for 12.1, and from the "Edit Feature"
box select "Add release notes". Then fill in the text and click
"Preview Release Notes" and "Save Feature".

Approx. once a week I'll export these notes to the true release notes
docuemnt.

Problem: According to openFATE, there are just 3 features done for 12.1.
Of course, you can also start with with notes for the feature with the
implementation status; I'll export them, once they are set to "done".

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany