Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Systemd Service % specifiers in ExecStart
Le vendredi 26 août 2011 à 08:54 +0200, Ludwig Nussel a écrit :
Dr. Werner Fink wrote:
Paths on the fly is one of our major features and IMHO very
usefull to handle 6 or more Display Managers we have.

Well, you could just start a wrapper script that does the magic, like
rcxdm ...
OTOH that DISPLAYMANAGER variable isn't the most beautiful and scalable
solution anyways. I guess we only still have it because noone bothered
to request YaST to support a different method. IMO having separate init
scripts (or systemd service files) for each DM would be just fine.
We don't have something like rcmta or rcwebserver either after all.

Something like display-manager.service (it is already specified in
systemd.special(7)) could be symlinked to the "wanted" display manager
service.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxx>
SUSE