Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Systemd Service % specifiers in ExecStart
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 03:17:04PM +0200, Frederic Crozat wrote:
Le jeudi 25 août 2011 à 15:07 +0200, Dr. Werner Fink a écrit :
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 02:56:37PM +0200, Frederic Crozat wrote:
According to upstream, you are not supposed to create path "on the fly"
like this. And ExecStart is not started in a shell, so it doesn't expand
everything like a shell.

If %p and other don't work, please open a bugreport on
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/ against systemd.

Guess: it's useless or do you think that Lennard will accept
anything else as his own (political) opinion :?

No idea..

Paths on the fly is one of our major features and IMHO very
usefull to handle 6 or more Display Managers we have.

Well, according to upstream, DM should have their own native .service
(and preferably not through a generator) and not a meta service to
handle them..

I'd like to know what the users around here do think about this.

Werner