Re: [opensuse-factory] Audio mixer
On 13/08/11 18:38, Rajko M. wrote:
On Saturday, August 13, 2011 02:35:33 AM Basil Chupin wrote:
It may appear that we are talking about different applications here
because I just tried engaging KMIX and didn't see anything like the
channels one sees in alsamixer.
Yes, it is that KMix :)

Maybe simple relogin, or reboot should come between not having and having
channels.

Pete gave the magical incantation on how to produce the channels :-) .

And the way the channels are presented there are as useful as tits on a bull, AFAIAC. I'll stay with alsamixer/alsamixergui, thanks very much, where "channels are channels" :-) .

BC

--
"To know that we know what we know, and that we do not know what we do not know,
that is true knowledge."