Re: [opensuse-factory] Audio mixer
On Saturday 13 August 2011 08:35:33 Basil Chupin wrote:
On 13/08/11 17:08, Rajko M. wrote:
On Friday, August 12, 2011 10:13:31 PM Basil Chupin wrote:
* in YaST, under Sound deselect pulseaudio in the Other options (bottom
right);

As soon as you disable PA (pulseaudio) and restart KMix you will have all
channels.

It may appear that we are talking about different applications here
because I just tried engaging KMIX and didn't see anything like the
channels one sees in alsamixer.

BC

PulseAudio really screws with Kmix on this system each slider has it's own
tab
stupid idea if you dont want any of the claimed bennifits of PA (note i said
claimed cus i could not find ONE) then get rid of it .

As for Kmix and missing sliders right click on the mixer is a vacant space pick
select channels and add or remove at your leisure although with some audio
chips
the choice is very limited

Pete .