Re: [opensuse-factory] Audio mixer
HI,

If you are using pulse audio, perhaps PulseAudio Volume Control
(pavucontrol) might be what you are looking for.

Cheers,
Max

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Juan Erbes <jerbes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The new version of Opensuse, will offer a decent audio mixer under KDE4?

I'm using SuSE, from the version 6.3, and in alll versions, the audio
mixer hate plenty controls, but now with Opensuse 11.4, the audio
mixer (kmix, or alsamixer), when I try to add more channels (the real
channels of the audio card), it fails to add channels, and with
proffessional audio cards like ESI waveterminal 192M, only I can hear
the right channel.

http://www.esi-audio.com/products/wt192m/

Regards