Re: [opensuse-factory] Who keeps RF_KILLing my wireless?
On 08/06/2011 04:43 PM, R. Tyler Croy wrote:
Something keeps toggling my damned wireless radio off and I'm trying to figure
out what it might be, relevant parts of
/var/log/messages:<https://gist.github.com/1129669>

I've tested this on a number of networks and I can't quite pin down what might
be killing the radio, but it seems to happen periodically whether I like it or
not.

FWIW I've tried this with a 3.0 kernel from Tumbleweed as well as a 11.4
(2.6.39) kernel, both exhibit the same behavior.

When it happens, run 'rfkill list' and post the results.

Larry