[opensuse-factory] Yast2 crashes on startup with Qt from GIT
Hello,

Please be advised that graphical Yast2 no longer starts on my system
(OpenSuSE 11.4 /Tumbleweed).

I'm a KDE dev so:
- I have Qt and KDE running from sources,
- all distribution KDE packages are uninstalled,
- the paths are adjusted as to load first my compiled Qt and KDE binaries.

I have several core dumps on my system showing that y2controlcenter
crashed, but I think they're not very useful as there are no debug
symbols on my system for yast and the command

zypper search debug | grep yast

show that these packages are not available.

How can I help to get this sorted out?

Valentin