[opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed: Question about status of KDE 4.7 and Libreoffice 3.4
Hi,

after reading the other thread about a big KDE Update in Tumbleweed . i don't
see it - all the packages I get offered after a zypper refresh are still KDE
4.6.5 .

Question: is the Update to KDE 4.7.0 not published yet and do we have an
estimate when it will be?

Libreoffice 3.4 is already out since a few month but tumbleweed still has 3.3 -
3.4 was released on 3rd of June and already 3.4.2 is available.

Question 2 : Whats the status of bringing Libreoffice 3.4.x (probably .2) to
Tumbleweed .

As i want have as less extra repos as possible and still be up-to-date -
Tumbleweed is ideal for me .

Thanks to all who provide this service (especially Greg K.-H.) It is absolutely
appreciated.

Stefan