[opensuse-factory] Milestone 3 install testing
Some observations:

Put the ISO file onto a USB stick via dd and tested install on a Dell Mini 10.

- Network cards not detected during install (bug filed)
~ neither the Realtek Ethernet card nor the Broadcom wireless card
were picked up
- GDM does not work when trying to log in as "Other" (bug filed)
- Install procedure drops out of YaST and puts me into some kind of
"secondary" mode where I have to select the device to install from
and specify the location of the sources. Not sure whet to do with
this one. I suppose it should be a bug but it is hard to explain
what's going on and I have no time to reproduce the steps to give
better explanation, sorry.
- Xfce doesn't show the panel, discussed with maintainer

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx