[opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed user reports with Kernel:HEAD 3.0 rc7 "laptop-mode: Unhandled kernel version: 3.0" (possible Factory 12.1 HAL dependency to)
There's a forum post giving error -
http://forums.opensuse.org/english/get-technical-help-here/pre-release-beta/463093-laptop-mode-tools-1-53-can-not-handle-kernel-3-0-rc-x.html
The Tumbleweed uers, tried kernel 3.0 because of bugs seen with the
stable kernel series syncing notebook to Windows server. Bugzilla
entry expected.

I haven't found a reference to laptop-mode-tools since 3.0 announced,
last change by Tue 07 Dec 2010 12:00:00 GMT coolo@xxxxxxxxxx - prereq
init script haldaemon

This may be another unnoticed HAL dependency to. I think this
probably will be reportable in bugzilla, but I don't have laptop
Factory install, & the Tumbleweed user is obviously using a
pre-release kernel, so thought a quick heads up best first, before
committing "bureaucracy".

Regards Rob