Re: [opensuse-factory] mobilebroadband and other daemons
Hi Oliver,

ok... I got a new log...

just how I generated
rcnetwork stop
modem-manager --debug
rcnetwork start

attached the dongle

nm-tool does not list the device... attached the log to the message

then I used their testing script
wget http://cgit.freedesktop.org/ModemManager/ModemManager/plain/test/mm-
test.py

and
[root@abbaton:/home/alin]: ./mm-test.py
GSM modem
Driver: 'option1'
Modem device: '/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:06.1/usb2/2-4'
Data device: 'ttyUSB0'
Error enabling modem: org.freedesktop.ModemManager.Modem.Gsm.SimPinRequired:
SIM PIN required

of course no window to ask me about pin appeared...
Now I am more and more troubled on where the error is...

regards,
Alin

please confirm you received the attachment on your address.