Re: [opensuse-factory] FF 7.0 (was: Are there plans for changing the default browser?)
On 07/10/2011 03:07 PM, Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Am 10.07.2011 17:36, schrieb Roman Bysh:

Once other users try it out, it should resolve this issue about default
browsers.
Yes?

I think so. After some rethinks, it doesn´t make sense to switch to Iceweasel,
and the other alternatives aren´t so much better then Firefox, so I think it
makes the most sense that we stay with Firefox even if they continue their
idiotic and ridiculous version scheme. :-)

kind regards

I agree about Iceweasel. In practicality, compared to the alternatives Firefox
is the wag to go.

I like Google Chrome but Firefox has the support of many more extension and
theme developers.

I vote to keep Firefox as the default browser for openSUSE 12.1.

Cheers!

Roman