@suse.com (was: [opensuse-factory] The road to systemd for openSUSE)12.1
[ opensuse-factory@ -> opensuse-project@ ]

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011, Basil Chupin wrote:
But apart from hoping that all is going well with your now extended
family :-) , I do feel that altering the e-mail addresses to reflect
the new business situation would be a very good and progressive step.

Agreed, and we are working on it. Everyone at SUSE who used to
be reachable via xyz@xxxxxxxxxx should now (also) be reachable at
xyz@xxxxxxxx. I personally switched my sending address on Friday.

Please understand changes like this take time, and there are more
places to adjust than one would think of at first (address books,
Bugzilla database, individual Bugzilla queries, FATE database,...).

The primary reason I am mentioning this here on the list is that over
the next days/weeks you'll notice that in some cases, notably Bugzilla,
xyz@xxxxxxxxxx will disappear. When that happens, don't invoke any
conspiracy theories -- rather just check out xyz@xxxxxxxx. :-)

Gerald
--