Re: [opensuse-factory] using suse build service -- supposedly easy -- doesn't work at all (can't even checkout a package or see avail distros)
On Sunday, July 03, 2011 02:52:49 AM Linda Walsh wrote:
Used the same Username/pw as I did to log into the website. (wiki,
bugzilla...etc)
...nothing about creating a home dir...or such...

There is no separate process to create home directory, it is created
automatically after first login. As I logged first via web interface, I don't
know does it work with osc.

How do I get this fixed?

I'm not sure that anything need fixing in your approach.

It can happen that Build Service has transient problems, as it had some
recently.

-linda

--
Regards,