Re: [opensuse-factory] Building pre-loaded OEM iso with SUSE Studio
On Wednesday 22 June 2011 21:53:55 Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Am 22.06.2011 21:21, schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
I think it should be as 'standard' as possible, just with this change.
Then anyone could easily clone it and make their own, like the dutch
Hettes.nl I blogged about earlier.

James Mason did a standard-live-CD with SUSE Studio AFAIK. I will clone
his appliance and create a preloaded iso.

thanks

Awesome. Now, the q is - how do we promote it, where can we put this so the
right people (those looking for something like this) find it?