Re: [opensuse-factory] disable autologin as default
On Wednesday 22 June 2011 08:22:48 Per Jessen wrote:
Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Am Tue, 21 Jun 2011 12:52:16 +0200

schrieb Susanne Oberhauser <froh@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Or how do we prevent shop owners to give users an irritating first
impression of openSUSE?

Maybe the installer could just have a radiobox selection

(*) use automatic configuration
( ) manual configuration
( ) configure on first boot (preloaded system)

The "use automatic configuration" checkbox is already somewhere in
there...

Just playing devils advocate - isn't this yet another corner case? How
many PCs are being sold with openSUSE pre-installed by inexperienced
MediaMarkt assistants?

Crazy idea: maybe someone feels like building a "pre-load ISO" in suse studio
:D

If it's good enough we could easily promote that on our download site.