Re: [opensuse-factory] help us write the MS2 announcement!
Hi;

Am Tue 21 Jun 2011 07:59:42 PM CEST schrieb Steven Sroka <sroka.steven@xxxxxxxxx>:

I don't think anymore attention is necessary. Adobe is coming out with a
native 64-bit version of Flash Player this year.

It used to be called Flash Square.
I also _believe_ Flash Square is dead and Flash Incubator is its'
replacement[0].
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplatformruntimes/incubator/

I could be wrong about Flash Incubator though. I'll post this on another
thread to find out if this is true, and if nspluginwrapper is worth the
time/effort.

[0] http://forums.adobe.com/thread/857025

As far as I know they'll release an 64bit version for Linux which won't be officially supported. nspluginwrapper is very very welcome in that sense.

Regards.

--
Ismail Dönmez - openSUSE Booster
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH