Re: [opensuse-factory] factoy publish timings
Am Dienstag, 7. Juni 2011, 13:57:34 schrieb doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hello,
Can the timings for factory-publish be shortned any ?
The reason I ask is because of the time lag beteen factory-publish's ?

Latest date of files of files published[1]: 02-Jun-2011
Todays date: 07-Jun-2011

5 days seems a long time between factory publish's.
- Could the publish be refreshed say 2 times a week ?
- Could the factory publish/refresh be automated somehow e.g via a crontab
and script to do the job putting out new updates/removing old
files/refreshing metadata ?

Factory is published whenever it's done, there is no need for a crontab and
usually at least every night a snapshot is published. There were 4 days
without checkin as Germany had a long weekend - and afterwards kiwi was
broken, otherwise we would have seen a new snapshot. I wonder why you consider
5 days long - are you waiting for something specific?

Greetings, Stephan

--
Sent from openSUSE