Re: [opensuse-factory] systemd in tumbleweed [was: Systemd by default]
On 05/30/2011 09:37 AM, Greg KH wrote:
On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 09:20:50AM +0200, Jiri Slaby wrote:
On 05/29/2011 09:55 AM, Tim wrote:
Hi,

to my knowledge systemd supposed to be the default init daemon in 12.1.
Doesn't it make sense to activate it now (or as early as possible) to
get at least some feedback from the people running factory?

While we are at it: Greg, could we have the latest systemd (in factory
there is 26) in TW? I'm using systemd in 11.4 as the default, but it is
too buggy. The bugs were mostly resolved in later versions. (The most
annoying for me is 671673.)

I'll be glad to add it, but shouldn't I also add other packages as well
to reflect the changes needed by 26? udev at the least I imagine,
anything else?

thanks,

greg k-h

And more the latest published (release) systemd is now 28 :-)

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member & Ambassador