Re: [opensuse-factory] Systemd by default
On 05/29/2011 09:55 AM, Tim wrote:
Hi,

to my knowledge systemd supposed to be the default init daemon in 12.1.
Doesn't it make sense to activate it now (or as early as possible) to
get at least some feedback from the people running factory?

Tim

Tim I'm also in favor of that, but before becoming the default
systemd has to support fully lvm and encrypted volume group (particulary in
shutdown process)
Having fsck forced at each reboot is a pain.

Then make sure yast systemlevel can work with systemd if it is present.

I think Kay can comment on what is the actual status of integration, and the
specific help he needs

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch