Re: [opensuse-factory] EOL feature
On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 21:39, Carlos E. R. <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just posted that long list to show that users do indeed get non working
repos, contrary to what Andrew said.

I never said user's don't always get working repos, actually what I
mean by "breaking the package manager" is exactly that. The package
manager works perfectly fine until one day *poof* something is done on
the server and any action you try to take in your package manager
fails. IMO that's broken.