Re: [opensuse-factory] glibc update in Base:System - Call for testing
On Thursday, May 26, 2011 10:08:03 PM Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 24/05/11 13:55, Andreas Jaeger escribió:
I've updated glibc from 2.11 to 2.13 for Base:System and like to see some
testing:
* Whether it runs fine on your system
* Whether it breaks any package builds

Please tell me about any problems you encounter.

While you are at it, can you split off a -devel-static subpackage ? we
probably want to know what uses glibc's static libraries and personally
I dont want to download huge packages with stuff that is mostly unused.

I see too many configure scripts running static tests - let's not do this at
this point of time.

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
aj@{novell.com,suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi