Re: [opensuse-factory] Factory versus Tumbleweed : kernel versions
On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 09:50:43AM -0400, Roman Bysh wrote:
On 05/23/2011 07:25 PM, John Andrews (swerdna) wrote:
A bunch of us over at openSUSE Forums are using it, some in a work
environment.
We find it quite stable so far, certainly stable within the expectations we
have
for a process that's not yet very old. We advise taking some elementary
precautions and consequently we generally don't have any complaints. We
watch
the Tumbleweed Forum and more importantly we watch the Factory Mailing List
and
consequently stay well informed by those two media. I'm very pleased with
the
Tumbleweed distro so far. Keep up the good work.

John A
Same hear. I agree with John. I find the kernel very stable.

Very pleased.

Great work!

Thanks for letting us know, I appreciate it.

greg k-h