Re: [opensuse-factory] On the insanity of the licensedigger bot
  • From: Kay Sievers <kay.sievers@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 01:32:24 +0200
On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 00:04 +0200, Juergen Weigert wrote:
On May 09, 11 23:00:01 +0200, Kay Sievers wrote:

People should not be allowed to throw their nitpicking issues that way
at other people. They could use *their* own obs project to build the
distro with *their* rules, and then fix the packages themselves.

Guess, that would be fine treatment for their personal issues, instead
of annoying everybody else.

I take it, you are royally annoyed, and just want me in another universe.

Oh, no. :)

I just think the people who want such changes need to fix all failing
packages themselves, before they add any fatal rules to the build
service. Instead of just force-pushing the work out to all the package
maintainers which might not even have touched a license tag for years.

Kay