Re: [opensuse-factory] every TV app fails
On 05/04/2011 12:10 PM, Donn Washburn wrote:
Hey Group;

Does anyone have a TV app that works. TVtime, xawtv, motv (KWintv is not
available to try) are just some that fail. It seems they all fail due to
framebuffers and/or KDE volume control. So does anyone know of one that works
with a pci analog tv card on openSuSE 11.4

Hi Donn,

TVtime works for me. I've got an old WinTV with the Hauppauge 848 chipset. I
jumper the sound from the WinTV board to the analog line-in jack. I use a
Nvidia frame buffer.

Regards,
Lew