[opensuse-factory] Re: Heads up: intel driver apparently broken in X11:XOrg
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:19:11 +0200
Stefan Seyfried <stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

just a heads up for those using FACTORY with certain additional bleeding
edge repos (namely X11:XOrg ;)
The intel driver in there seems to have problems. Bug 687802.

This was committed to FACTORY 3 hours after my mail and bugreport (which
makes me wonder why we report such blockers, well, blocker is no longer
available..., and why we write such mails and care about FACTORY at all).

This will leave all intel graphics users with FACTORY blacked out.

How can we prevent this from happening again? What should I have done
besides reporting the bug and writing here?
--
Stefan Seyfried

"Dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his body!"