NetworkManager 0.9 in Factory soon-ish (was Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE Tumbleweed status for the week of April 9, 2011)
Le lundi 11 avril 2011, à 10:20 -0700, Greg KH a écrit :
On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 05:20:03PM +0200, Frederic Crozat wrote:
I added some patches from fedora15 branch for NM 0.9 which is supposed
to bring some compatibility for KDE but I haven't tested if they work or
not (they are part of NM 0.9 package in both my repo and G:S:3.0).

Great, thanks for adding those. Anyone from KDE want to verify that
these do or do not work for them? Or how would I test them myself?

I think it's worth pointing out that we'll want to push NetworkManager
0.9 to Factory soon anyway (where soon is 1-2 weeks, I guess).

So anyone interesting in making sure their stuff still works with the
new NM (that includes KDE, obviously, but there might be other groups)
should look at the NM 0.9 packages in G:S:3.0. And please report
successes/failures so we know if it's okay to go ahead.

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.