Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE Tumbleweed status for the week of April 9, 2011
On Monday, April 11, 2011 10:20:50 AM Vincent Untz wrote:
Le samedi 09 avril 2011, à 17:30 -0700, Greg KH a écrit :
- I'm considering adding GNOME:3.0 to openSUSE:Tumbleweed when the

openSUSE GNOME developers release it. It's building in a test
repository right now pretty successfully, but it might be a few more
weeks until it seems "ready" enough.

That'd be cool, thanks for being proactive on this :-)

Just one thing: we have NetworkManager 0.9 in G:S:3.0, which might break
some stuff, so I guess some care is needed for it.

That would break Plasma Network Manager applet, I am afraid.

--
İsmail Dönmez - openSUSE Booster
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany