Re: [opensuse-factory] kernel 2.6.37.2 for 11.4
On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 07:10:22PM +0200, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 07:16:23 -0700
Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds like I should add bluez to tumbleweed as well :)

The bugreport says that updating bluez did not help. So I might just be
lucky.

I'll SR bluez again for tumbleweed if I think that there is something
worth the updating. Right now there is quite some churn there, so there's
a risk of breaking stuff. But once I find a worthy new feature or
important bugfix, I'll submit bluez to Tumbleweed.

Ok, thanks, I'll wait for your submit before adding it.

greg k-h