Re: [opensuse-factory] mirrorbrain
On Fri 25 Mar 2011 at 19:11:09 (-0300 UTC) Felix Miata wrote:
On 2011/03/25 17:12 (GMT-0400) Marco Calistri composed:

see my post in annex on the matter.

I know not what annex means. Unsolicited email attachments don't reach
my eyes.

That's was not unsolicited since you asked about a problem with I met as
well.

On the contrary. I didn't email the list using an attachment, and I
expect a polite reply to contain no attachment. I asked using plain
text, without inviting any other kind response or providing any
inference that some other kind might be appropriate. If a response in
the form of something other than a like (inline typed text) reply is
too big to paste in, then send a link to where I can find it using a
web browser at my convenience. I'm virtually dumfounded the way
openSUSE lists are run generally that any attachment is ever permissible.

http://www.emailaddresses.com/email-attachment-etiquette.htm explains
my position on email attachments, which I treat as spam (delete,
manually if not done automatically by my filters) regardless of source
or intent of sender.

So, I still have no idea what annex means.
Ok,

So here what I would like to send you with the attachment: