Re: [opensuse-factory] mirrorbrain
On 2011/03/25 17:12 (GMT-0400) Marco Calistri composed:

see my post in annex on the matter.

I know not what annex means. Unsolicited email attachments don't reach
my eyes.

That's was not unsolicited since you asked about a problem with I met as
well.

On the contrary. I didn't email the list using an attachment, and I expect a polite reply to contain no attachment. I asked using plain text, without inviting any other kind response or providing any inference that some other kind might be appropriate. If a response in the form of something other than a like (inline typed text) reply is too big to paste in, then send a link to where I can find it using a web browser at my convenience. I'm virtually dumfounded the way openSUSE lists are run generally that any attachment is ever permissible.

http://www.emailaddresses.com/email-attachment-etiquette.htm explains my position on email attachments, which I treat as spam (delete, manually if not done automatically by my filters) regardless of source or intent of sender.

So, I still have no idea what annex means.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/