Re: [opensuse-factory] mirrorbrain
On 2011/03/25 16:13 (GMT-0300) Marco Calistri composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

http://en.opensuse.org/MirrorBrain

Am I the only one in the US to find this to be more bad than good?
Just about any time I use download.opensuse.org repos instead of a
specific mirror for a lengthy dup, I find either slower than average
download speeds, and/or find downloading halted by errors that do not
self correct via retries.

You're not alone:

see my post in annex on the matter.

I know not what annex means. Unsolicited email attachments don't reach my eyes.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/