[opensuse-factory] mirrorbrain
http://en.opensuse.org/MirrorBrain

Am I the only one in the US to find this to be more bad than good? Just about any time I use download.opensuse.org repos instead of a specific mirror for a lengthy dup, I find either slower than average download speeds, and/or find downloading halted by errors that do not self correct via retries.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/