Re: [opensuse-factory] Build Target Tumbleweed
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 19:08:30 -0400
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 6:43 PM, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 11:33:50PM +0100, Hans Witvliet wrote:
Should be more honest....
There _are_ people who build addon repo's for openSUSE_Tumbleweed:
- repo/driver:/
- repo/security:/

Odd, why are these building against Tumbleweed?

Wait, I looked in driver:* and don't see any tumbleweed repos selected,
where are you seeing this?

I'd like to see d:l:p have the tumbleweed repo as a build target.
There are at least a few of those packages I build against that are
not in factory and thus not eligible for being directly in tumbleweed.

Greg