Re: [opensuse-factory] New devel-project: Pyrit
On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 2:37 PM, Lukas Lueg <lukas.lueg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm the author of Pyrit (http://code.google.com/p/pyrit) which I'd like
to see a package for in the openSUSE factory repository. As I am
the main author and maintainer of the upstream project, I can't
take care of maintaining a package in every distribution myself; therefor
I'm looking for a maintainer.

I'm intrigued.

Is there a pre-existing specfile that will just need to be tweaked.

I created a package in my home project for it just now:

home:gregfreemyer:Tools-for-forensic-boot-cd

Without a specfile, obviously it does nothing.

I'm not sure which devel repo it would actually go into once I have it
building in my home project.

Greg