[opensuse-factory] Status: distribution
Hi,

We finally managed to make the legal review steps transparent.
So if you submit a package now to factory, a "legal-auto" group
is asked to review it - this is done by a script of J├╝rgen, which checks
if the package was reviewed before. If not, a "legal-team" group
is asked to review.

So the requests no longer appear to be ignored. In future we plan
to do the same with some check-auto and check-manual to review
build status and basic checks as soon as possible.

Greetings, Stephan
P.S. Right now we can't publish new builds as kiwi requires a package
that does not exist ;(