Re: [opensuse-factory] tumbleweed wants to downgrade 8 packages?
On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 06:03:02PM -0400, Greg Freemyer wrote:
Won't it happen anytime you (Greg KH) add a upgraded package to
tumbleweed that has non-upgraded sub-packages?

That's what triggered it for Samba's sub-package.

I would think that was rather common.

I don't know how common it is for projects to have "multiple" parts like
this, do you?

Anyway, zypper handles everything properly, so it should be fine.

Unless someone knows how to artifically bump up the build number that
doesn't involve me rebuilding the package multiple times? :)

thanks,

greg k-h