Re: [opensuse-factory] Chromium as the default browser in the next release?
El 22/03/11 15:36, jdd escribió:
Le 22/03/2011 19:34, Cristian Rodríguez a écrit :

We are talking about chromium here, not google chrome, whoever you trust
or not,for whatever paranoid reason is irrelevant.

I don't really see any difference. is the development of chromium
completely disconnected from google chrome?

Which again has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject.

and avoiding google is a reason as well as any other...

You might also like be away from your computer in that case.