Re: [opensuse-factory] New policy proposal for Factory: Make source of tar balls trackable
El 21/03/11 06:00, Adrian Schröter escribió:

Hi,

I like to propose a new policy for Factory regarding our package source
handling with
the goal that our package sources are upgradable, modifyable and trustable by
any
other developer.

Please find my proposal here:

http://lizards.opensuse.org/2011/03/21/policy-proposal-for-factory-make-source-of-tar-balls-trackable/

And please drop some comments as reply to this mail :)

I got two comments:

- verify_file service doesnt seem to support gpg verification, this is
IMHO a must.

- quilt doesnt understand "source services" so quilt setup does not work
anymore without copying the actual downloaded file without the
_service:download prefix

- There is no documentation on own to use tar_scm service or others
from the osc command line.