Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed package submissions
On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 05:33:55AM +0530, Atri Bhattacharya wrote:
On Mon, 2011-03-21 at 16:42 -0700, Greg KH wrote:

At first glance, I don't see texworks in openSUSE:Factory, right? If
that's true, then I can't accept it in Tumbleweed, sorry. Get it
accepted into Factory first and then I will be glad to link it into
Tumbleweed.

Yes, I have just made a submit-request to factory for its inclusion (I
did not think the version prior to the update of today's was worth the
push). I will bug you again once it is accepted into factory :)

Ok, thanks.

As for TeXmaker, sure I can add that to tumbleweed, do you want me to
link to the Publishing/texmaker package, or take a specific version? If
a specific version, please do a submitrequest for openSUSE:Tumbleweed
and I'll review it that way.

Since I only push stable updates for texmaker to Publishing anyway, it
would be all right to simply link to this package I guess.

Great, I'll link to it in a few hours.

Btw, it would be cool to have a mailing-list and irc channels for
tumbleweed. Any thoughts on that?

For now, stick to the opensuse-factory list. If the traffic gets too
big, we can create a new list.

As for irc, I doubt a whole new channel is needed either. Has anyone
seen any tumbeweed irc traffic yet?

thanks,

greg k-h