[opensuse-factory] Networkmanager & dhcp ipv6 not working
Hi All,

I need a confirmation before certainly filling a bug.

On a network with a working dhcpd6 server, if I use traditionnal method, my
computer receive the reserved ipv6 and ipv4.
Once I put control by Networkmanager, I only get ipv4
mainly because only dhclient is launched and no dhclient6

/sbin/dhclient -d -4 -sf /usr/lib/NetworkManager/nm-dhcp-client.action -pf
/var/run/dhclient-eth0.pid -lf
/var/lib/dhcp/dhclient-4c7af0a1-442c-4b75-ab52-e92d32e2e50f-eth0.lease -cf
/var/run/nm-dhclient-eth0.conf eth0

Has anybody the ability to test that on his side, and report back if works or
fails.

Thx.

--

Bruno Friedmann