Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE won't upgrade successfully from 11.3 to 11.4
On Thursday, March 10, 2011 02:00:36 AM Karl Eichwalder wrote:
And oviously blessed by Hennevogel.

I do not know whether they talked to the developers (I did several
months ago); maybe, things changed in the meantime--but then it would
have been nice to report the changes to the docs team and create an
entry for the release notes...

It was problem with upgrade to 11.4, so this is valid now and it will be not
on next release. This is classic wiki use case.

--
Regards,
Rajko