Re: [opensuse-factory] following bugzilla
Hello,

on Mittwoch, 16. März 2011, Oddball wrote:
[opensuse-bugs ML]
my main concern is the fact that no mention is made for which version
of what distro these bugs are.

Have a look at the mail headers - they contain several X-Bugzilla-*
headers that can be used for filtering the mails.

If you are more interested in *new* bugs, there might be another way:

1) use my search "new bugs (-3d)" or "new bugs (-7d)" which will give
you new openSUSE bugreports from the last 3 or 7 days. These searches
are available in bugzilla under Preferences - Saved searches.
(This also implies that you have to check bugzilla every 3 or 7 days
at least.)

2a) add yourself to the CC of bugs that are interesting to you - or -

2b) mark bugs interesting for you with a tag in bugzilla using the
"named tag" bar at the bugzilla footer. You'll then get this tag as
search in the footer. This is my current way to monitor various
bugs - the list of bugs I tagged with "watchlist" is quite long...
(Hint: sorting your bugzilla list by "last changed" is recommended
to make this method useful.)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
In diesem Zusammenhang möchte ich unseren Listenowner doch mal fragen,
warum es auf den SuSE-CDs keine Bibel gibt. *flücht* SCNR