Re: [opensuse-factory] kernel 2.6.37.2 for 11.4
On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 12:47:30PM -0400, Felix Miata wrote:
On 2011/03/15 07:58 (GMT-0700) Greg KH composed:

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:47:05AM -0400, Felix Miata wrote:

or openSUSE:Tumbleweed repositories.

Tumbleweed still seems to still have kinks to be worked out,
generally, and due to 11.3 to 11.4 base switch, so I've only one of
those enabled as yet.

What specifically do you feel are the "kinks to be worked out"?

A round tuit shortage has kept me from being up to speed on its
status, maybe there are no kinks, at least none bigger than blips,
except...

I know of no blips either, do you?

I have not heard any problems with the current Tumbleweed repo and so
far do not have any plans to change the way it works as there are no
complaints.

What needs to happen before you feel comfortable using it?

First I have to decide there's more to be gained that lost by
replacing 11.2 with 11.4, and I haven't reached that point yet.

<snip>

Ok, that's up to you to decide to do, but remember, this is the
opensuse-FACTORY list, not the 11.2 or 11.3 lists :)

good luck,

greg k-h