Re: [opensuse-factory] Bugs in 11.4
On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 14:00, Ilya Chernykh wrote:
On Monday 14 March 2011 14:35:21 C wrote:

I also did not state that this was anything at all to do with being
like Ubuntu or that we should be like Ubuntu... nor did I speculate
anything about trying to be like Windows 7.

Anyway a tendency to copy from Windows and MacOS even
their disadvantages or other things which are specific for their circumstances
is prominent.

[snip a bunch of stuff]

You really see a lot where there is nothing. Someone could just as
easily claim Microsoft copied KDE or Gnome... to what end? It
provides exactly zero help to us here now. There will always be
similarities and differences from one OS to the next and one desktop
manager to the next.

Please, lets just keep things focused on openSUSE :-( instead of
baseless claims about who follows who.

C.