Re: [opensuse-factory] Bugs in 11.4
2011/3/13 Ilya Chernykh <neptunia@xxxxxxx>:
So far reported 16.

Here is the list:
https://bugzilla.novell.com/buglist.cgi?emailreporter1=1&classification=openSUSE&emailtype1=substring&query_format=advanced&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=neptunia%40mail.ru&product=openSUSE
11.4

In my impression 11.4 is a huge step backwards compared to 11.3. Is it
possible to somehow revert to the previous version?

Try a clean install of 11.4. I mean, "zypper refresh" works, as also does osc!!

Also, it's easier to get answers if you assign the bug to the relevant
dev. zypper problems should be assigned to component "libzypp" (OK,
probably could use a better name), so it's automatically assigned to
zypp-maintainers.