Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.5 vs. 12.0
On 2011/03/12 16:23 (GMT+0100) KaiRo - Robert Kaiser composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

On 2011/03/11 11:46 (GMT-0800) Greg KH composed:

I reboot my desktop far more than my laptop due to kernel development,
so fast boot here is important.

Makes you sound like a developer, not a typical user.

Well, I shutdown my desktop every night and boot it every morning - and
my laptop is sent to suspend every time I'm not using it. I guess that

Numerous IRC conversations motivate me to keep logged on regardless whether I'm in any condition to participate in real time. :-)

matches typical users pretty much. And yes, it's good just for power
(and energy/nature) saving reasons to shut down systems when not using
them. ;-)

Suspend is only for laptops?
--
"How much better to get wisdom than gold, to choose
understanding rather than silver." Proverbs 16:16 NKJV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/