On Tue, 2011-03-08 at 13:15 +0000, Stuart Tanner wrote:

My father has a TomTom OneXL as far as I know the only way to update the
software is via TomTomHome sure i can see it as a mass storage device, but is
there a how to somewhere the describes how to download the file and where on
the device to apply them in order to get the latest updates?
--
Horrible thing is that those tom-tom devices run internally linux, but
require windows for updating (got one myself, and have to do the

hw