On Tue, 2011-03-08 at 12:36 -0500, Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
I used to use openSUSE on my primary desktop on a daily basis.

Same here; I've been using openSUSE [GNOME] as my primary desktop since
10.3. It has been pretty much painless since 11.1; 11.3 has been
amazingly stable and productive.

I've filed a few bugs along the way, they've all been pretty much dealt
with. Nothing really show stopper.

I do all the normal stuff - edit documents [several large and complex
ones], manage files, as well as more vertical apps such as DbVisualizer
and Monodevelop. Evolution is very production for e-mail, calendar,
notes, etc... [when coupled with a good server].

Since updating Tracker to newer packages that as worked very well as
well [I've missed Beagle].